Monday, January 16, 2012

on reassessing things and moving on

This time of year is certainly hectic and I have been enjoying time with my family over the holidays.  The New Year, as always, has given me the opportunity to reassess things and to consider where I want to put my energies in the year ahead.

While I will always love tarot it no longer consumes the bulk of my head space the way it once did.  I now find myself exploring other areas that I've been interested in for many years and I'm starting to get a feel for how all my varied interests can come together.  As a result, I am currently in the process of beginning a new blog.  A fresh start I guess. 

I'm reminded here of one of my favourite cards of all time, the Eight of Cups.  I love it in most decks but especially the image below from the Ancestral Path Tarot.  The sense of moving on, leaving what has worn out behind, and taking a risk on something new in the future. I guess for me right now this new blog is where I hope things will make sense for me as I try and bring some of my diverse interests together.  I'm very excited about how it is coming together, in my head at least, and will post a link when I've got it up and running.

Eight of Cups from the Ancestral Path Tarot Deck


I will still post in this blog if inspired by something tarot or divination related.  I apologise if I'm a bit quiet from time to time.  I am determined not to make the whole blog experience a chore and want it to really reflect where my heart is.  I'm hoping that the combination of my new effort along with 'onbecominginteresting' will be the perfect vehicles for sharing what inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment