Monday, March 26, 2012

on watching 'Tarot M' unfold

Some time ago I posted about a new deck created by M. M. Meleen called the Rosetta Tarot.  You can see the post here and read my full review at Aeclectic Tarot here.  Since writing in December this deck has taken out number one spot on the Aeclectic Tarot 'Most Popular Deck Published in 2011' poll.  Congratulations for this well deserved accolade must go to the creator.  Below I've included two of my favourite cards from the Rosetta Tarot.



The great news is that a new deck is currently underway and what I have seen so far is very exciting.  You can follow Ms Meleen's progress at the Rosetta Tarot website.  She also has a blog where you can follow the progress of the deck and see images as they are created.  There are also discussions of how the art is created.


I'm looking forward to the unique opportunity to follow this deck as it unfolds. I'm loving what I have seen so far, especially the Fool and Priestess as above.

1 comment: